Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers day!!

I am truly the luckiest mom around. My mothers day was truly filled with lots of gifts. I thought I would share them with you.

I woke up in the morning with a clean house (thank you Victoria) and this wonderful I love you note on my door.



I also received this wonderful half used (stinky LOL) bottle of Charlie. How sweet :)


I was also blessed to receive these two Christmas cards from Victoria and Matthew with "Happy Mothers day!" inscribed inside. How inventive!!


Then...one of my favorites...was this wonderful nativity set. Come Christmas, Im all set. (grin)


My kids grandma had these beautiful flowers shipped to me. They are wonderful.


And this wonderful card that Victoria made for me at school. Each flower can be pulled out of the vase and has a saying on it. I LOVE it.


Now I am quite sure that I received the MOST gifts any mother has received. They might not have been store bought gifts but they meant just as much to me. Thank you kids. I love you so much!!!

Lastly, here is a picture that my moms neighbor took and gave me for an aditional present yesterday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious! I know how excited she was to give that to you!

- R

Lerin said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your gifts are precious and funny. :)

Heather Hendrick (adoptive mommy) wrote a Mother's Day post to her son's birth mommy. It made me bawl my eyes out, so proceed with caution: http://allthingshendrick.blogspot.com/2009/05/mothers-no-one-will-be-talking-about_09.html

Many, many, many blessings for these remaining weeks!!!

Paulette said...

The most precious gifts ever!!!

mak'n Changes said...

My computer freaked out and wouldnt publish my comment to you.. Dang thing.
What I said was: That is the cutest thing ever! Victoria sure seems to be a helper and a lover. She wanted to make sure you had a very special day. I love it! you are a blessed mommy.

Love you
cindie

LL said...

I love seeing gifts from children to their parents-they always make me smile. You are truly blessed.