Thursday, April 23, 2009

Content!

I haven't had much to say lately. Of course that doesn't mean that nothing is going on. With four kids there is ALWAYS something going on. I have just felt at ease about everything. I have felt happy at some moments and sad during others. Mostly though, I feel content.

My doctors appointment went well yesterday. Baby boy is doing wonderfully and was even sticking out his tongue during the bio physicals. The fluid looks good and my growth and even my blood pressure. BUT...they still want me coming in twice a week starting in two weeks. (sigh) I have told them that I have my mom to watch Skyler once a week but twice a week will blow that out of the water and I will have to bring him with me. Oh joy, what fun. Don't get me wrong, I love my son and I love taking him with me, but if I'm sitting there with my britches half way down getting an ultrasound, he is sure to play with any and all speculum's that he can find and also whatever else shiny he can find to play with including nasty trash cans. They have assured me that they will help. We will see.

Victoria's birthday party is this Saturday. My family is helping out with the cost of things which is a great help as I don't have extra money. So today I will go price a pinata and see what else I can pick up for our fun Birthday party.

So things are going well. Skyler is talking more and more, my belly gets bigger and bigger, Matthew is still a bundle of energy, Victoria is still sweet and sneaky as usual, and Chelsea....oh my Chelsea is continuing to push forward into her teen years and seek out her freedom. Its a busy place around our home.

No comments: