Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thanks but no thanks!!

A funny thing happened yesterday. I talked to my ex-husband. (My first husband) This is the man whom I had three children with, grew up with, and was married to for six years. This is the man I gave my virginity to...and also the man I divorced for a variety of reasons. Regardless of our past, we are good friends. I am so thankful for this because its better for the kids to see us getting along.

Anyway, he is aware that I am going to give this baby up for adoption. When we were married and we had our third child (my precious Matthew) we decided three was enough and he got a vasectomy. So he is not able to have children yet he is living with a very young 24 year old girl. They have been together for a long time but don't want to marry.

The kicker is...he would gladly take my baby. How sweet right? I politely told him no, that I didn't want it to be like that. I also don't think he understand the cost involved with adoption. You don't just give your baby to someone. He is sweet and has grown through the years but he is NOT someone I would want my baby to go to. There are many reasons, to many to post. LOL

Thanks but no thanks. Ill post more GOOD NEWS later!!!!!

No comments: